SIGA Ministry Partners, Inc. is a Virginia non-profit corporation, recognized as a public charity according to Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.
Our Integrity Promise
- We will not use debt to finance this ministry, because our Heavenly Father already possesses all of the resources needed to do His will.
- We will never employ professional fundraisers, nor will we use manipulative techniques to appeal for funds. Instead, we trust that the Holy Spirit will speak to the hearts of those whom are being called to support this ministry financially, or to become involved in other ways.
- We will never sell or share personal, financial, or any other information about our contributors with any third party, except as may be required by law.
- Financial reports will be periodically posted on our website, available for public scrutiny. We want all of our partners to be completely confident that all ministry funds are being wisely spent to achieve stated ministry objectives.
Our Stewardship Principles
All that we have belongs to God (Psalm 24), and our job as God’s stewards—managers—is to be faithful with what he has entrusted to us (1 Corinthians 4:1-2). Our task is to share with others the ministry vision that God has given us, and rely upon God’s provision as he speaks to those whom he calls to partner with us in this ministry. Our only petition of you is that you consider these two questions:
1. How is God calling YOU to invest in his Kingdom?
2. Do you believe that the Holy Spirit may be speaking to you about becoming involved in this particular ministry?
We believe that we have embarked on an fruitful and exciting adventure. Let us know if you think that you are being called to join us!
Financial Contributions may be sent to:
SIGA Ministry Partners, Inc., 3044 Campbell Road, Troy, VA 22974
For further information, please contact:
Ruth Clowater, President, ruth-at-sigaministries.org